Thursday, June 26, 2014

I am particularly more distressed with their brazen violation and distortion of the true Islamic behaviour with Christians as epitomised by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). I wonder what category of hell the Prophet pbuh would have suggested for the Al-Shabab killers of Christians, had he been a witness to their atrocities today. Obviously, the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) who is reported to have said that "anyone who kills a non-Muslim citizen will not smell the fragrance of paradise" (Nasai) must have taken an uncompromising stand against today’s self-styled Jihadists, warning them with devastating punishment in hell.  Speaking generally about all non-Muslims living in an Islamic country, the Prophet said: "He who hurts a dhimmi (non-Muslim citizen of Muslim state) hurts me and he who hurts me annoys Allah." (Reported by Imam Tabrani) The Prophet also declared: "Whoever hurts a non-Muslim, I am his adversary, and I shall be an adversary to him on the Day of Rising." (Reported by Al Khateeb). Another Hadith report quotes him as having said, "On the Day of Resurrection I shall dispute with anyone who oppresses a person from among the non-Muslims, or infringes on his right, or puts a responsibility on him which is beyond his capacity or takes something from him against his will." (Reported by Abu Dawood)



No comments:

Post a Comment