As a Jewish Rabbi, I found the following sayings Divine! It is sure!
100 Sayings of Imam Muhammad b. Jafer As-Sadiq (A.S.)
posted by: Bamar Zarni
Imam As-Sadiq(A.S.) was asked about the people who are most respected by Allah. He answered: The people who are most respected by Allah are those who mention and obey Him more than the others. He, then, was asked about the people that are most disrespected by Allah, Imam As-Sadiq (A.S.) answered: The people that are most disrespected by Allah are those who accuse Him. "Is there anyone who accuses Allah?" I asked. The Holy Imam (A.S.) said: He who seeks Allah's decision and dissatisfies himself with it when it comes opposite to his will is accusing Allah." "Who else?" asked I. The Holy Imam(A..S.) answered: Then come those who complain against Allah." "Is there anyone who complains against Allah?" I asked.
No comments:
Post a Comment