Thursday, October 6, 2011

Islam and Spiritualism
06 Oct 2011, NewAgeIslam.Com
Hazratbal: A Chance Visit

By Mousumi Roy

The Moi-e-Muqqadas or the sacred hair of Prophet Muhammad is enshrined at the Hazratbal mosque in Srinagar; unsurprisingly, this has been drawing visitors despite it having seen quite a bit of unrest over the years on account of political turmoil. They say God's ways are mysterious; therefore, you just need to observe and follow the way shown to you without commenting on it or questioning it. It seemed to be happening to me here. Happy and content at my unscheduled pilgrimage, I marveled at how I was brought here by an Unseen Power to experience Hazratbal, a good 500 kilometers away from what I call home. I went back, far richer from this wonderful experience. -- Mousumi Roy

http://newageislam.com/NewAgeIslamIslamAndSpiritualism_1.aspx?ArticleID=5636


No comments:

Post a Comment